I’m Julie Starr. This statement sets out how I collect and manage any personal information submitted through this website.
For the most part, you can use this website without disclosing any personal information.
But if you use the Contact Form or subscribe to a newsletter offered through the site, you’ll need to provide your name and email address.
How information is used
I’m the only person who can see your information.
I will only use your name and email address for the purpose intended: that is, to communicate with you using the email address you’ve provided or to provide newsletters that you have signed up for. In the case of newsletters, you will always have the option to unsubscribe.
I will not share your information with any third parties, unless required to do so by law.
If you’d like me to delete your name and email address from my records, just let me know using the Contact Form.
How information is held
I hold the information and store it securely. My data management practices include:
- all devices password protected
- all hard drives encrypted
- regular back-ups
- automatic virus and malware protection
- automatic software updates
- two-factor authentication (wherever the option is provided)
- strong, randomly generated passwords stored in a password safe
- data reviews (information no longer current/needed is deleted)
This website is hosted by Lightning Base and I use MadMimi to manage my mailing lists, so those services hold limited information on my behalf.
I will update this statement if anything changes. Last Updated: 27 March 2018.